Facebook provides two choices for streaming. You may either stream through RTMP in ManyCam or develop a real time movie during your news feed within the web browser.
How exactly to stream to Twitter utilizing RTMP
- Press the Live Streaming button to begin installing your flow.
- Click Login to connect ManyCam to your Facebook account. Make certain you are logged into the Facebook account in a web web web browser.
- You will be utilized in your Facebook profile to configure permissions for ManyCam. Press continue steadily to proceed to the step that is next.
- In this task, you ought to choose who can manage to see posts that are manyCamвЂ™s. Press okay to keep to your step that is next.
- In this task, it is necessary you like Public. This setting can be modified later on in ManyCam.
- So that you can stream live to your teams or pages, you will need to allow usage of them. Press OK to keep.
- You need to be given a notification (see below) as soon as you finish establishing within the permissions.
- Get back to ManyCam and configure your stream. Right right Here you are able to select a title for the stream, put in a description, select location, and adjust privacy settings. As soon as your flow is placed, turn the switcher on to get real time.
- The switcher will turn green and you also shall view a timer showing the period of the real time flow.